Skip to main content

MUMBAI <------ via hyderabad -----> RAJAHMUNDRY

I am excited and can very animatedly say that I have reached to the point of no return. 

I am defying my parents who at one time thought that I can never get married but as they say for every good MAN there is a good WOMAN.

For my age I have waited longer then some but it was WORTH waiting for her.

So, I would like to announce that I am getting married on 15th August 2010.

It has been a roller coaster ride so far and all I can say is that we gonna ROCK together…

AMEN!
            
p.s. It was a long delayed revelation between us to acknowledge that sometimes when you know, you just know


Sharing my surname, zip code and closet....

Comments

first of all i thank god for giving me such a loving husband...he listened to my prayers and blessed this poor soul with SHRINIVAS.

I like the way u love me...

all the love i can see it on the card itself.. never seen such a beautiful card in my lyf..and more over it consists of my name....wow no words to say any thng..
Thnx for the beautiful card once again..I know the efforts which u hav put to that card..evrythng is worthy..
U r one in a zillion shrini

Love u till eternity.
Sandeep said…
Congrats yaar. May GOD bless you both.

Regards,
Sandeep
Anonymous said…
man, sandeep made it jst before me. i thought i shd be the first one to reply, then i saw alekhya's reply,then i realised she had to be the first, then i thought i shd atleast be the second and damn you sandy, i realy hate you :)
awesome card bro, wish you all the luv and luck.
only one small advice...BE IN TOUCH :)
Santosh Padmanabhan
P.S. Alekhya hvent met or spoken to you, bt hve heard a lot abt you frm shrini, eager to meet you. all the best to you too.
Asha said…
Beutiful card... beautiful thought... may GOD bless you both... Congratulations dear.
Salil said…
Wishing U a very happy & funfilled married life bro.As u both start your married life together, hand in hand, may all the things you're hoping for, turn out the way you've planned.
Best wishes, today and always.
Jinnesh said…
So this was ur last independence day,every good thing comes to an end, so does.... sorry mate wrong one...
wish u a very happy married life.. congrats to both of you for a new beginning ... Enjoy :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Caste Away ::

WE MATCH BETTER screams the JEEVAN SATHI.COM websites punchline.. But WE MATCH BETTER on basis of what? This question has provided a reality check? WE MATCH BETTER on basis of religion, caste, mother tongue etc. Match making has always been a big business idea in our country which is so PRE OCCUPIED with marriage.  With over 5 million Indians finding their prospective partners through this medium, matrimonial websites are doing brisk business in their own right. A preliminary visit to this website confirms this reality. Anybody looking for information on castes, sub castes, gothram, nakshatra etc are just a mouse click away. If caste is becoming so irrelevant, as some metropolitan urbanites want us to believe, then why don’t these sites reflect this trend? Why don’t these sites completely give away with the caste and religion column and give more impetus on Ideology, education, attitude and overall personality. This unquestioning acceptance of the traditions, which painfully ...

An ENIGMA called pArEnTs !

For me and my own image as one of the boys, it has been a fulfilling experience so far. I have been extremely lucky to be born in the family which I am now. My class- which tells me and more often reminds me the expectations that society around me has. A sacred pact- that tells me, that I can have a house, a car, access to higher education, good meals, a warm bed to sleep on with- it is something that more than half of the population can only dream of. In return, I have to behave myself, act like what my parents wants, constantly think about the societal pressures, pretend that I have no desires, can’t smoke and drink at my own will, can't even be seen buying them, can’t decide which higher education to go for, cant fall in love with a female from a different community and can’t live and enjoy life on my own terms. This wonderful symbiosis is well explained by my upper middle class parents. Any threat to their respect and status in the society is seriously taken. And when things go...

Democracy is slowly turning in to a Mockery !

Something’s gone horribly wrong with Maharashtra. Don’t look at the shining malls, multi crore airports, fancy cars launched almost every day- The real Maharashtra bravely survives on a BARE MINIMUM. The stinky slums, over populated urban clusters, overcrowded local trains, pot holed roads, poor infrastructure, pathetic urban planning,neglected villages,shocking cases of farmer suicides, long hours of power cut, the ever widening gap between the rich and the poor and desperate faces with HOPE amidst corruption and complete indifference towards people. The entire script of the state has turned in to FARCE. In the last 2 decades, successive governments got ample opportunities to bring about the CHANGE, to make growth happen, to transform the lives of people who live in SUB HUMAN conditions. But did any political party measured up to their expectations? The answer, I am afraid, is NO.  In the last 60 years every political party has enjoyed POWER and every WORTHLESS person...