Skip to main content

so close, no matter how far !

In your well lit bedroom
One lazy afternoon
U pressed your hips in to mine
I ran my fingers through your hair
A kiss escaped both of us
A divine feeling enlightening us
U held me close
I held you more closer
Will never let you go
Is what I promised her
The first kiss on your tender lips
Put everything in motion
And then what followed
Will never be forgotten
The touch, the kiss
The feel, the bliss
The temptation going to the peak
Got my pulse racing and made me weak
I lean in to you
U lean in to me
I Love the way u hold me
The way your kiss sets me free
I am afraid it’s over for now
With a promise that it will come again tomorrow
The thrills fill my empty soul
Still craving for that touch and some more
So thanking you for everything you gave me that afternoon
God bless the bride and the groom

Comments

Unknown said…
it was 2 gud keep on writing....

Popular posts from this blog

Caste Away ::

WE MATCH BETTER screams the JEEVAN SATHI.COM websites punchline.. But WE MATCH BETTER on basis of what? This question has provided a reality check? WE MATCH BETTER on basis of religion, caste, mother tongue etc. Match making has always been a big business idea in our country which is so PRE OCCUPIED with marriage.  With over 5 million Indians finding their prospective partners through this medium, matrimonial websites are doing brisk business in their own right. A preliminary visit to this website confirms this reality. Anybody looking for information on castes, sub castes, gothram, nakshatra etc are just a mouse click away. If caste is becoming so irrelevant, as some metropolitan urbanites want us to believe, then why don’t these sites reflect this trend? Why don’t these sites completely give away with the caste and religion column and give more impetus on Ideology, education, attitude and overall personality. This unquestioning acceptance of the traditions, which painfully ...

An ENIGMA called pArEnTs !

For me and my own image as one of the boys, it has been a fulfilling experience so far. I have been extremely lucky to be born in the family which I am now. My class- which tells me and more often reminds me the expectations that society around me has. A sacred pact- that tells me, that I can have a house, a car, access to higher education, good meals, a warm bed to sleep on with- it is something that more than half of the population can only dream of. In return, I have to behave myself, act like what my parents wants, constantly think about the societal pressures, pretend that I have no desires, can’t smoke and drink at my own will, can't even be seen buying them, can’t decide which higher education to go for, cant fall in love with a female from a different community and can’t live and enjoy life on my own terms. This wonderful symbiosis is well explained by my upper middle class parents. Any threat to their respect and status in the society is seriously taken. And when things go...

Democracy is slowly turning in to a Mockery !

Something’s gone horribly wrong with Maharashtra. Don’t look at the shining malls, multi crore airports, fancy cars launched almost every day- The real Maharashtra bravely survives on a BARE MINIMUM. The stinky slums, over populated urban clusters, overcrowded local trains, pot holed roads, poor infrastructure, pathetic urban planning,neglected villages,shocking cases of farmer suicides, long hours of power cut, the ever widening gap between the rich and the poor and desperate faces with HOPE amidst corruption and complete indifference towards people. The entire script of the state has turned in to FARCE. In the last 2 decades, successive governments got ample opportunities to bring about the CHANGE, to make growth happen, to transform the lives of people who live in SUB HUMAN conditions. But did any political party measured up to their expectations? The answer, I am afraid, is NO.  In the last 60 years every political party has enjoyed POWER and every WORTHLESS person...